Are you from Germany? Is your IQ higher than Americans?

Sind Sie aus Deutschland? Ist Ihr IQ höher als die Amerikaner? Glauben Sie wirklich so denken? Beweisen Sie es

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Having Basic SEO Knowledge - Website Promotion - Online Promotion

This is the story of a poor man with an inept domain that wanted to build a site run by a very competitive keyword and his long painful journey to the true light of SEO wisdom.

Here is some basis for what I will cover here. Some time ago I bought a stupid domain name. He was one of those totally unnecessary domain names that might be good to sell cell phones or something maybe. The thing is, however, I'm an idiot. I had no time for Taylor to a website for mobile phones with the ridiculous amount of money I have. It was not my idea so long, at least.

After sitting on this domain name every time I decided to put a site up there and give myself to the study of SEO or search engine optimization. I found an interesting topic and I knew that those who were able to learn SEO, marketing, web design and some would fall infinite riches. It really sounded good to me.

So I went for the throat so to speak. Specifically I took a few search terms that will probably never be able to get traffic in my life. Smart people I know. This had the side effect of having a sandbox great site for Google and Yahoo until pigs fly.

Recently, stolen, however, and pulled it out of the litter box completely and hit face to face with a little bit of SEO surprises. I managed to get a trickle of traffic, but not in terms of I tried to go. After trying to optimize pages for keywords that have received traffic from having more traffic. Of course, it began to descend a long way from speculation and hair pulling.

After more than a night of this, I thought a couple of things that I think give anyone the power to adopt eventually the non-network traffic and illegal for a good life. I will probably write an ebook and make millions someday.

Optimize pageDo not fall into the trap of focusing exclusively on the construction of a remote and scattered large rule the world or make millions of people instantly. Unless you have a lot of money you have to work for your traffic. Plan your site carefully and make sure that each page is a precision piece of art designed.

I like serverside scripting and dynamic websites, but I've noticed that there is a danger that people use too. I know I have. If your site is dynamic generated, make sure that each page is a sample image of total cut of all other pages. It's good to have the same navigation and overall design of the same, but each page must also be special. Each page should be careful, proven SEO techniques can be applied to a single phrase.

Do not try to optimize a page for a handful of phrases. Focusing on a single sentence. Do your keyword research and whatever you do, do not heave and choose a key phrase 2 billion richer competitors in Google. Choose something that is achievable and can help some of the traffic relatively quickly. Select a phrase that is as accurate as possible for you and is particularly of a thousand or two thousand or Yahoo searches per month.

Whatever you do, make sure you have a website good, solid content, it is desirable keyword rich and unique. This will make it special. At the same time, its contents should obviously lead the client toward their goal set to monetize their traffic.

Keep it simpleI found to my dismay that the construction of a complex web site with all things and content management database of all sensations is not exactly what is really the attention of search engines. Oddly enough, this may be true for users as well. A nice clean design with the navigation of very accessible and intuitive content will be recognized by search engines like for surfers. If you can not understand this part only was immobilized in 90% of SEO in my opinion.

Design your site for trafficWhen you start getting traffic from search engines to your website, take a close look at what they want. I guess they have some kind of program statistics and most can see what search terms people use to access your site. When someone enters a word or phrase that is not optimized to do a little research. Does the page you just have to hit to include the search term or search term that deserves its own page search engine optimized to handle the traffic.

With each page that you are winning you add another piece of real estate that may be valuable on the Internet. If you do your job, then eventually each page should have its own traffic and you should begin to reach their goals. Patience and learning is the name of the SEO game.





No comments:

Post a Comment