Are you from Germany? Is your IQ higher than Americans?

Sind Sie aus Deutschland? Ist Ihr IQ höher als die Amerikaner? Glauben Sie wirklich so denken? Beweisen Sie es

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Linkwheel No-longer A Viable SEO Technique - Website Promotion

When the linkwheel technique was first introduced to the masses it was acclaimed as the most up-to-date SEO method in many SEO circles and maybe it was, but like everything else once it started getting abused Google and other main search engines like Yahoo and Bing decreased its effectiveness.

My name is Mark Felix and I've been involving SEO for over 5 years today and I've had a fair level of success in my market although I'm still discovering it difficult at times to maintain an advanced level of presence within my area of interest and one might suggest that it's just not a niche if you don't dominate the niche and to some extent Let me agree.

In this article and such as many others that I have written one thing is for certain, I never tell you they are an expert but I do express my thoughts in an respected way based on my experience in the field that I am discussing and the classes I've learnt during that period.

The very first time I created a linkwheel I believed the idea was fantastic since here I was linking virtually ten articles together based on the same subject and then pinging them to get the search engines to find all of them with the hope that once found they will get my site better search rankings for the specific keywords i was targeting.

But lets really look at this technique in a more detailed way and then enables imagine we're Google and then for any of the major search engines for any second.

The basic idea of any linkwheel is to create several articles and then link them straight into each other with the intention that they may provide more juice for your money site and once among those links gets cached chances are backlinks will be followed to the some other articles within the wheel, keeping at heart that not all wheels are created equal.

The first problem with a linkwheel is the content, imagine writing articles then spinning it straight into several articles to be used as your spokes, the fact that each of these articles are almost about the same topic using nearly the same words or terms is a problem to search engines as there is no doubt they can read through which.

The fact that these articles are and then linked to each other is an instant give away.

The second problem with this is the pinging technique, again pinging a set of posts that are thirty to forty percent similar is a dead give away and also to some extent if you do this with a new site chances are this website will disappear from the search engines like google because pinging large amounts of back links from the same source is often a dead give-away, its not natural.

Within Googles last update, article web sites that came across as marketing duplicate content got slammed and if you really digest the particular format of most linkwheels there is no major difference. With this in mind lots of web masters have become creative with the notion of trying to disguise the format for example creating broken added wheels or alternate linking.

The most recent techniques being applied may be the pyramid linkwheel where you've got several levels linking into one another, the first level could be account links linking into social bookmarking sites linking into a set of content and the idea is endless yet think about it for just a second, you're probably doing more harm than good with this.

Enables start with profile links, you've created 100 random single profiles with links to your internet site but after that is done you never visit the profile page once again so there is no activity about that page, how can that be a good thing? then you reply to social bookmarking sites which is probably one of the better techniques being used at present. Ideally it looks natural and not spammy.

Then you definitely top it off by linking to your set of articles to complete your format, this might not be the actual format you've used but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to make you understand, it's not efficient, it would seem that it is because of all the effort, but its not.

You might view a jerk in your rankings but time that will all fade away because there is no substance inside technique. There is no doubt in my mind that will at the very beginning these suggestions and techniques worked and I is the first to suggest that an individual continue to try new ideas but you also need to stay informed with techniques that have become useless as well as in my opinion this one has.

The minds I have expressed here are most based on my own experiments along with the successes and failures regarding my activities, you can trust me and take my phrase or you can experiment with the concept and if you do become successful with it please send me a message and tell me all about the idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment