Are you from Germany? Is your IQ higher than Americans?

Sind Sie aus Deutschland? Ist Ihr IQ höher als die Amerikaner? Glauben Sie wirklich so denken? Beweisen Sie es

Saturday, August 27, 2011

3 Seo Techniques to Climb the Search Engines

There are many tips and tricks that you can do to increase your search engine rankings. First of all, do not underestimate the power of achieving high rankings in the search engines. It does not matter whether it is in Google, Yahoo! or MSN Live!. High rankings can give you tons of free-targeted traffic to your site. More than your server can handle! For example, for one keyword that I used to optimized which is \"lose body fat\", it got way up in MSN and it drove 5000 unique visitors to my site! I must admit, that was a fluke and I did not know what happen. My point is, getting up high in the search engines is a long-term investment that you must put some time and effort in.


I am going to share some 3 seo Techniques with you that have produced great results for me. You might have heard it before or might have used it but if you have not, these 3 seo techniques might be some golden nuggets for you.


Seo Technique 1


Include a relevant k eyword term into your title H1 tags or H2 tags. For example, if you are optimizing for the keyword weight loss, another relevant keyword term generated by the Google keyword tool is \"fast weight loss\". So, in your H2 title, you might put \"Awesome weight loss tips and techniques for fast weight loss\". This technique has produced good results for me when I was optimizing for the keyword \"how to lose chest fat\" for my website www.Lose-fat-tips.com. It is currently number one or two in Google.



No comments:

Post a Comment